I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Loren Nicole at Halcyon Lagoon. I've been blogging for a couple of months now and seen this post floating around the blogosphere so thanks to Loren, I can get involved too!
This is a great way to highlight new bloggers out there and get to know one another too! It works by answering the 11 questions you have been asked by who tagged you, then coming up with 11 questions of your own to then tag 11 others in to take part!
So here are my answers to Loren's questions:
1. What is your dream career?
Well, I've just completed my Geography degree but my dream career would probably be an Interior Designer!
2. What age do you feel your personality represents?
I think I am quite mature for my age, however as soon as my little nephews are around I can quite easily sink into kiddie mode!
3. If you had the opportunity to speak to the world, what would you say?
This probably sounds really cheesy, but I would want all the war and bad things going on in the world to stop and everyone to try and get along better! I cringe typing that but its so true - the world would be a better place!
4. What is on the top of your wish list?
I would really love my own house/flat, however as thats a bit far-fetched at the moment I would have to go with a nice Prada or Michael Kors handbag or a Tiffany necklace to match the bracelet I have!
5. What was the last new experience that you encountered?
I think graduating from university must have been my last new experience.
6. What is the number one thing that makes you loose track of time?
It has to be blogging! I get so into planning/writing my posts that I fail to realise that an hour has gone by without me even realising!
7. What is the funniest thing you have heard this week?
It has to be the secret language my mum and her sister made up when they were younger! You have to add -ag after every consonant apart from the last. So the word 'blog' would be 'baglagog'. We tried speak in it for about 5 minutes but ended up very confused and in hysterics! I can't believe they used to hold conversations for hours!
8. How would your life change if you had all the money in the world?
Well I could buy that house at the top of my wish list for starters! It would be nice to have more money, however money doesn't buy happiness! It wouldn't change my life too much, it would just change others around me as I would give plenty to family and charity!
9. What TV show or movie would you like to live in?
I would love to live in Grease. I love the film and it would be amazing to meet Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta!
10. What inspires your creativity the most?
I think other people can be a big influence for inspiration but I also love Pinterest! Other than that a great way to get inspired is lose yourself in your own mind.
11. Would you prefer to be famous or unknown?
As much as it would be nice to be famous, I think I would only like it in the short term so definitely unknown!
Here are my questions:
1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What is your favourite/dream holiday destination?
3. If you have to choose between eye make up (mascara/eyeliner/eyeshadow) and face make up (foundation/concealer/blusher), which would it be?
4. Brights or pastels?
5. What is your favourite perfume?
6. What is your number 1 pet hate?
7. What is your go-to lipstick?
8. What is top of your bucket list?
9. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
10. If you could wish for one thing, what would it be?
11. What is your favourite brand/colour nail polish?
And my nominees are:
Emily at Freckles & Flaws
Sarah at Nars Obsessor
Mandy & Rachel at Mano Blog 123
Lydia at Earth To Lydia
Rowan at Left Brained Love
Jess at Essence of Jess
Holly at Holl JC
I couldn't quite make 11 as so many people have done this and I apologise if you have completed this and I haven't realised!